Media & Systems Support
Please Send Resume and Cover Letter Before August 1, 2018 to email@example.com
C4’s vision is to become a regional church of 10,000 meeting the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of people in Jesus name. The following staff position is critical in helping ministries execute on the fulfillment of that vision.
The Media & Systems Support role is a full time position that will be an integral part to the Ministry Operations department which is responsible for delivering foundational systems to clear the path so that ministries can function smoothly.
This role will help ensure the media deliverables agreed upon in planning meetings across ministry departments will be completed and executed on. This role will also manage and troubleshoot foundational systems that C4 uses every day.
This role will work closely with and report to the Executive Pastor, Ministry Operations and also work closely with the Director of Communications.
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision and values of C4.
- A solution-minded self-starter who has a track record of getting things done.
- Ability to prioritize and make efficient processes and systems.
- Understands internet-based, content management (Squarespace, Wordpress), social media, and/or Software-as-a-service web based platforms.
- Comfortable with computer updates, basic computer troubleshooting, and/or skills to research solutions can be attempted before escalating
- General understanding of design file types and ability to liaison with vendors/printers
- Administration, Leadership, and/or Hospitality
- Excellent problem-solving skills across a complex team environment
- Exceptional relational and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with deadlines, with a “whatever it takes” team attitude
This role focus have hands-on responsibility of three main areas:
- Media & Communications Delivery which will help ensure all media and communications items are delivered on time digitally or in print to ministries and to the congregation across all sites. This may include assisting administratively in creative production shoots.
- Managing Congregational Database to recognize trends and ensure accurate information of our congregation for communication, discipleship, and reporting purposes.
- Systems Support help setup and manage staff accounts on C4’s foundational systems like G Suites, Slack, and other tools. Intake of internet and computer issues, and basic troubleshooting when staff are having issues; work with C4’s IT provider to arrange fixing larger IT issues.
Education and Experience
- College and/or University Degree an asset
- Experience using or managing a database, social media, content, and/or other web-based platforms (G Suites, Slack, etc.) is helpful
- Basic understanding of web-based languages (HTML, CSS) for updating C4 website in Squarespace and customizable registration forms is helpful
- Moderate understanding of Excel/Spreadsheet formulas other office programs
- General understanding of MAC and PC Operatings Systems, Updates, Programs
- Skills in writing, editing, and proofreading is helpful
- Access to a vehicle is preferred